We just want to take this opportunity to wish all of you a very happy Thanksgiving! From our family to yours, we’re so very thankful to all of you for making us a part of your family traditions. Now, enjoy this top ten list of what we’re thankful for!! What are you thankful for? Tell us in the comments!
10. We are thankful for the warm, sunny skies of summer. And we are thankful for the cool water of Lake Lanier and LanierWorld when those skies get a little too warm.
9. We are thankful for the poet Sydney Lanier, who lent his name to our beautiful slice of heaven, and for the US Army Corps of Engineers who built it and maintain it.
8. We are thankful to have an opportunity to provide fun and enjoyment to hundreds of thousands of guests who are looking for a little rest and relaxation.
7. We are thankful to get to host one of the South’s most charming Christmas light displays every year, and we are thankful to get to share it with our friends and family.
6. We are thankful for the Williams family, who have pumped more love and devotion into this property than any family should be able to. We are thankful for their vision, and we can’t wait to see where they take us next year.
5. We are thankful for our staff: housekeeping, front desk, front gate, maintenance, food and beverage, all of them! Without our incredible staff, we would just be an empty, albeit beautiful group of buildings on a lake. We are thankful for the time and effort they spend every day to make our property one of the very best in Georgia, if not in the entire Southeast.
4. We are thankful for all the groups that choose to host their conferences here. We love all the corporate families that come, big and small, and we are thankful to be able to provide them with a Conference Center that is both state-of-the-art and feels-like-home.
3. We are thankful to have a resort with truly amazing extra things to do. Zip lining, horseback riding, pontooning, water parking, concert going, golfing, fishing and more!! We are thankful that you can never be bored at Lake Lanier Islands!
2. We are thankful for our chefs who are serving up a most delicious and delightful Thanksgiving Buffet for everyone to come together and enjoy. We are thankful that feasting is a major part of this holiday, because feasting is the best.
1. We are most thankful for you: our guests, our friends. We can’t express adequately how much you all mean to us, and we look forward to being here with you for so many years to come!